Where Disruptions Begin - Today's Threats & Hazards
It all begins with the fundamentals of emergency management and how these relate to the threats and hazards that could affect you - Weather, Workplace Violence, Pandemic, Cyber-crime, etc. What threats & hazards concern you? What plans do you have to Mitigate or Respond? How do you "recover" from such an incident?
This moderated session is your chance to discuss your perspectives and ask the questions about the threats and hazards that concern you most.
Session participants will:
- Identify the threats and hazards that are of the greatest concern;
- Discuss the potential impacts and how to plan for such occurrences;
- Share lessons learned from the disaster experiences of others.
- Overview of the principles of emergency management
- Discussion of threat and risk assessment
- Threats and Hazards --- Natural, Accidental, Technological & Man-made
- Open Discussion
Length: 60 to 90 minutes
Audience: Attendees at any level will benefit from this session